- Thick Abrasion Resistant Polyurethane Liner – Designed for dry applications where severe abrasion is a factor. Provides for longer hose life and lower operating costs versus rubber or PVC hoses.
- Static Dissipative Cover – Specially formulated to help prevent the build-up of static electricity for added safety and to help keep material flowing smoothly.
- Transparent Construction – “See-the-flow.” Allows for visual confirmation of material flow.
- “Cold-Flex” Materials – Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures.
- Convoluted Outer Cover – Provides increased hose flexibility.
- Oil Resistant Polyurethane Liner – Resists most animal and petroleum based oils.
|Item #||Nominal I.D.||Nominal O.D.||Max. PSI at 68°F||Max. PSI at 104°F||Vacuum Rate at 68°F||Vacuum Rate at 104°F||Approx. Bending Radius at 68°F||Standard Length||Weight|
|UFC150x100||1.500 in||38.10 mm||1.850 in||47.0 mm||50 psi||25 psi||Full inHg||28 inHg||2.00 in||100 ft||0.42 lbs/ft|
|UFC200x100||2.000 in||50.80 mm||2.400 in||61.0 mm||40 psi||20 psi||Full inHg||28 inHg||3.00 in||100 ft||0.59 lbs/ft|
|UFC250x100||2.500 in||63.50 mm||3.070 in||78.0 mm||40 psi||20 psi||Full inHg||28 inHg||3.00 in||100 ft||0.80 lbs/ft|
|UFC300x100||3.000 in||76.20 mm||3.640 in||92.5 mm||40 psi||20 psi||Full inHg||28 inHg||4.00 in||100 ft||1.18 lbs/ft|
|UFC400x100||4.000 in||101.60 mm||4.760 in||120.9 mm||35 psi||18 psi||Full inHg||28 inHg||6.00 in||100 ft||1.95 lbs/ft|
|UFC57Mx100||2.230 in||57.00 mm||2.600 in||66.0 mm||40 psi||20 psi||Full inHg||28 inHg||3.00 in||100 ft||0.62 lbs/ft|