Higher Yield, Easier Harvest
Automatic GPS-guided on-off row control guarantees proper shut-off for each section—a major advantage for end rows, point rows, and contoured fields. AccuRow™ simplifies your operation, improves yield gains and makes combining a snap come harvest.
Greater Savings from the Gound Up
The seed you put in the ground is an important input cost that AccuRow tackles head-on, eliminating wasteful skips and overlaps while avoiding no-plant areas. Only plant where you want to plant. That means a healthier bottom-line for you.
Easy Setup and Operation
AccuRow plugs directly into your Raven field computer and is easy to set up and operate. You can literally start a job and start planting at the same time. Field boundary and no-plant-area capabilities are also easy to use, while adjustable on-off and look-ahead functions provide timely shutoff for eliminating costly skips and over-planting.
Just Right for your Planter
AccuRow’s automatic planter control works with most planters of every size with easy installation kits available for most every model, including air and factory-installed electric clutches. That makes it easier for you to increase your return on investment while keeping it simple.
- GPS-guided automatic on-off planter control eliminates skips and overlaps for increased efficiency and savings
- Up to 16-section capability is driven by your GPS guidance system—single row control with sub-inch systems and multi-row control with sub-meter systems
- Adjustable look-ahead function with automatic speed compensation easily adjusts to avoid cross planting at row ends
- Seamless integration with Raven’s CANbus technology and field computers
- Faster and more accurate planting with less waste and fatigue