- BSP threads available 1″- 3″ sizes (excluding 1¼”).
- Complete series of 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 3″ and 4″ NPT thread.
- Durable — Polypropylene is glass filled for rugged strength and durability.
- Economical and superior in performance.
- Most complete line of polypropylene couplings available.
- Operating conditions: –3/8″ thru 2″ — 100 P.S.I. at 0°F; 125 P.S.I. at 70°F; 70 P.S.I. at 150°F. –2-1/2″, 3″ & 4″ Cap-50 P.S.I.; Couplings 75 P.S.I. max.
- Precision molded — ensures a uniform and accurate fit.
- Smooth operating — finger rings are designed for easy opening of cam levers.
- Stainless steel rings, arms & pins.
- Standard with EPDM gaskets. Buna “N”, and FKM (Viton type) also available.
- Versatile — interchangeable with all types of cam lever couplers.
- WARNING: Couplings should not be disconnected under pressure or with liquid in the line.